H&M reveals Stevenage store opening date
- Credit: Archant
Fashion retailer H&M has announced the opening date of a new store.
A new Stevenage branch is set to open in the town’s Westgate Shopping Centre on Thursday March 27 at 11am.
Customers queuing before doors open will be given wristands entitling them to a 25% discount on all products in-store.
The store has created approximately 20 new jobs for the area in full and part-time positions.
It will occupy a sales area of approximately 1,500 square metres spread over two floors, offering collections for women, men, teens and children.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for H&M said: “We are delighted to be arriving in Stevenage this Spring, offering local residents both fashion pieces and quality basics no matter your age, budget or personal style.”
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 6 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 7 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'