Rail users face more disruption on Great Northern services
- Credit: Archant
People travelling on Great Northern trains are facing more disruption this evening, but services should hopefully be running as planned tomorrow.
Great Northern has warned of further disruption to services following on from problems this morning.
In a tweet, it states: “Due to a failure of the electricity supply between Finsbury Park and Moorgate all lines are blocked. “Services are being diverted via London Kings Cross and may be delayed, cancelled or revised.
“Tickets will be accepted on London Underground services via any reasonable route.”
Great Northern added: “Due to a shortage of station staff between Alexandra Palace and Stevenage, services running through these stations may be cancelled, delayed or revised.
You may also want to watch:
“Welwyn North, Bowes Park and Gordon Hill won’t be served.
“Disruption is expected until the end of the day.”
- 1 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 2 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 3 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 6 Stevenage in UK's top 25 for community spirit
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- 9 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 10 Misogyny as a hate crime 'would get us nowhere'