Get ready for musical collective the Mighty Collider appearing at Hitchin’s Half Moon pub
- Credit: Archant
Renowned musical collective the Mighty Collider are set to blow away the January blues by playing at an award-awarding Hitchin pub this weekend.
The Half Moon pub on Queen Street will be hosting the band which will feature well-known talented local musicians.
Saturday’s line-up features bearded local legend, singer songwriter and occasional pint puller Freddie Best, along with Pete Wodroffe, who will be performing original material.
Completing the line up will be Jayne Mason and Rob Le Plar of local rockers, Kodeine, playing stripped down arrangements of their own band’s favourites.
Compere for the evening will be Jamie Ellis.
You may also want to watch:
For thirsty punters the ever-popular Half Moon will have 11 guest ales from the Oakham brewery over the whole weekend,
Warming and delicious soul food from Soul Shack will also be available on the night. It all starts at 7.3pm and admission is free.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Surprise signing Adam Smith happy to get back into training and playing with Stevenage
- 8 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 9 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 10 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
Ade Sprinks from Mighty Collider said: “We’re looking forward to playing at The Half Moon once again.
“It’s a brilliant award-winning pub with a great atmosphere and we have invited a like-minded bunch of fellow local musicians along as well to liven up a dark winter’s evening”.