Get ready for December with an advent calendar for adults
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Advent calendars aren’t just for kids, there’s a growing trend in grown-ups treating themselves to the Yuletide tradition too
Liberty beauty calendar £149
This stylish advent calendar sold out last year, which is no surprise, as it contains over £400-worth of products for less than half the price. The luxury goodies on offer include a Diptyque candle, Eve Lom cleanser, and NARS make-up.
Hotel Chocolat calendars £12.50-£26
For those who prefer something more traditional, Hotel Chocolat does chocolate advent calendars with serious cacao content. Choose from milk, dark or white chocolate, or upgrade to the luxurious ‘truffles for two’ version and share the treats.
Lakrids liquorice advent calendar £29.99
If you yearn for something darker, this gourmet truffle advent calendar won’t disappoint. Made by Danish confectioners with quality raw ingredients, each window hides a gourmet experience.
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 9 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 10 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
Lego Star Wars advent calendar £24.99
Okay, so Lego might technically be for kids, but we think this highly-collectible Star Wars advent calendar is best left for the grown-ups who can truly appreciate it. Just hang onto the packaging; it might be worth something some day.
Beard oil advent calendar £29.99
Got a furry-faced fella in your life? Keep him looking groomed with this selection of scented beard oils, featuring flavours as diverse and manly as tobacco, fresh-cut grass and, er, ‘steel’.
Seed advent calendar £29.99
If you’re lucky enough to have a garden or an allotment (or perhaps just a really ambitious window-box), you’ll love this selection of 24 different varieties of seed. Supplied in beautifully-illustrated packets adorned with fascinating facts, they’ll grow into plants to remind you of this thoughtful gift throughout the year.