Gatefold’s first Record Store Day is a huge Hitchin hit!
- Credit: Archant
Hitchin’s Gatefold Records on Hermitage Road first Record Store Day has been a huge hit!
Vinyl lovers were queuing out of the door in spitting rain well before the official opening of 8am on Saturday.
Owners Nicola and Jak Uttley were delighted with the response from passionate punters, saying: “Our first RSD has been epic.
“Thank you from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who made the day what it was – from the guys who captured the day on camera and film to the DJs who brought the party, Cantina Carnitas amigos, Union Coffee, and of course all our awesome customers.
“We really can’t thank you enough!”
You may also want to watch:
For more information on Gatefold Records visit them at 61 Hermitage Road or go to their website www.gatefoldmusic.com.
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 9 Case for the defence needed quickly after bad defeat for Stevenage
- 10 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket