Gas canisters stolen in Ickleford
POLICE are appealing for information after two gas canisters were stolen from business premises.
Entry was forced to T Brooker and Sons Ltd in Cadwell Sidings, off Arlesey Road in Ickleford.
The incident occurred on Tuesday, November 20, at about 7pm.
PC Steve Penhall said: “It is likely the offender(s) used a vehicle in this theft. Arlesey Road is usually busy, particularly around the time the offence took place.
“It is possible any vehicle involved may have been parked in a strange place and someone may have noticed this or something else suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
“I would appeal to anyone who was in the area at the time and saw anything which they believe would be of assistance to the investigation to contact us on the non-emergency number 101 quoting the crime reference number G1/12/2893.”
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers, the independent charity, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright