Letchworth-based hospice set for estate planning fair
- Credit: Archant
Garden House Hospice Care is holding a fair to help those making a will to make clear how they would like their estate to be distributed.
The idea is to help people leave a prepared will to help ease the stress of loved ones at a difficult time.
Participants include the Citizens Advice Bureau, Charter Whyman Sales and Lettings and Shires Funeral Directors, who will be able to offer advice and support on property, will writing, probate, items of value, financial concerns and funeral services.
Event organiser Cathy White said: “Our estate planning fair will be a great opportunity for local business professionals to offer advice, answer questions and dispel any myths.
“This is another way in which the hospice is supporting local people in our community.”
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place on Friday at The Settlement in Letchworth’s Nevells Road from 2pm to 6pm.
- 1 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 2 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 3 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 4 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal
- 9 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 10 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome