Garden House Hospice Care to hold Knebworth charity golf day
- Credit: Archant
Fundraisers are set to enjoy a day of driving, chipping and putting at Knebworth Golf Club in aid of hospice care.
Letchworth-based Garden House Hospice Care is holding the charity golf day on Tuesday, September 26, to raise vital funds it needs to continue serving the communities of North Herts, Stevenage and the surrounding villages.
A hospice spokeswoman told the Comet: “Teams of four can look forward to a full day of entertainment – including bacon rolls on arrival, 18 holes of golf, a number of on-course competitions, a delicious two-course meal, a lively auction and a prize-giving.
“It would be a great day out for friends, or an opportunity for local businesses to entertain clients, reward staff or raise the profile of their company.
“With rolling manicured fairways and large well-kept greens, the established parkland course at Knebworth will satisfy golfers of all abilities.
You may also want to watch:
“All profits raised from this event will be used to support local patients and families who are facing a life-limiting illness.”
The entry fee is £420, with sponsorship options also available. All profits will go to Garden House Hospice Care.
To find out more or register a team, give Katy Terry a call on 01462 679540 or see ghhospicecare.org.uk/golf.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years