GALLERY: Lilley Village Fete
- Credit: Archant
VILLAGERS turned out to enjoy a range of activities at an annual family fun day.
Lilley Village Fete attracted about 200 people on Saturday, with a range of activities on offer.
They included a classic and vintage car display, a bouncy castle, a beat the goalie game, an activity area, face painting, glitter painting and a barbecue.
There was also a refreshment stall and bar, stalls, games, and a performance from jazz band Franklin Street.
The event was held at the village hall and grounds.
You may also want to watch:
Malcolm White, who’s been dealing with the fete’s publicity, said: “What a fantastic day for Lilley village. The sun shined, the people appeared and so did the classic and vintage cars.
“For the grown-ups, the beer, wine and light refreshments bar was a must and last but not least the welcome sounds of Franklin Street who most certainly had my foot tapping.
- 1 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 2 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 3 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 5 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 8 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 9 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 10 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
“Well done to Lilley Parish Council for putting on a great fun day.”
To view more pictures, taken by Malcolm, click on the link in the top right-hand corner.