GALLERY: Hitchin Fashion Show 2014 a ‘huge success’
- Credit: Archant
Crowds flocked to a town square on Saturday for a summer fashion show.
The sun shone in Hitchin’s Market Square as models wearing outfits from independent retailers including Ann Marie’s, HRH Holmes, Jolly Brown, Planet Mens and Ladies, P.S I Love You, Venus, West Alley and What Sarah did… strutted their stuff on the catwalk.
Co-organiser Sarah Clare said: “Hitchin Fashion Show was a huge success. The feedback has been incredible and many have said it has been the best show so far. The atmosphere in the town was electric with optimum support.
“Hitchin has so much to offer within its independents and this was showcased brilliantly at Saturday’s catwalk show.
“I’d like to say a huge thank you to each and every person that took part, the shops’ owners, our committee, Hitchin BID, and everyone that came to support Hitchin Fashion Show.”
You may also want to watch:
The autumn fashion show takes place on October 11.
*Click on the top right hand corner for a gallery of photos.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 3 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 8 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Nobel School celebrates 60 years