GALLERY: ‘Fantastic turnout’ as crowds flock to Hitchin Fashion Show
- Credit: Archant
Crowds flocked to Hitchin’s Market Place to watch the town’s autumn fashion show on Saturday.
Organisers have estimated that more than 300 people turned out to watch models wearing outfits from many independent retailers.
Co-organiser Sarah Clare said: “We had a fantastic turnout to watch stores showcase this season’s trends. We saw everything from lingerie, branded fashion, and stunning evening wear – to fab vintage for both men and women.
“I’d like to take this opportunity to thank each and every person who helped make this a truly successful event.”
Winchester Collective provided the music and Rachel Farrow delivered the commentary.
You may also want to watch:
Clothes modelled at the event can be found at: A Night Out, Ann Marie’s, HRH Holmes, Jolly Brown, Love the Look, Planet Men’s and Ladies, PS I Love You, The Shining City of Wardrobe, What Sarah did...and Venus.
For more pictures log on to www.thecomet24.co.uk or visit www.facebook.com/luciddreampictures.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Resident with disabilities 'embarrassed' after council disposes of wheelchair
- 4 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 5 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go
- 6 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 7 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 8 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 9 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision