Gallery: Do you know any of these wanted men?
THESE photographs have been issued by police as they search for five men wanted on arrest warrants after they failed to appear in magistrates court. Officers are appealing for information from members of the public on the whereabouts of the men. Three of
THESE photographs have been issued by police as they search for five men wanted on arrest warrants after they failed to appear in magistrates' court.
Officers are appealing for information from members of the public on the whereabouts of the men.
Three of those wanted are from Stevenage.
Daniel Carter, who is 28 and from Newgate, failed to appear in April in relation to a breach of a suspended sentence order.
Thomas Gale, 30, of Wychdell failed to appear in April in relation to a criminal damage offence.
George Jefford, 51, of Lonsdale Road failed to appear last December in relation to an offence of being in possession of an offensive weapon.
- 1 Driver arrested as Audi crashes into parked vehicles in Hitchin
- 2 Five teenagers arrested following 'violent disorder' in Stevenage
- 3 Car crashes with pedestrian on A602 Stevenage Road
- 4 7 of the most beautiful churches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Plans approved for former Stevenage bus station site
- 6 A1(M) closed in both directions near Letchworth
- 7 Mental health crisis café to open in Stevenage
- 8 Three arrested after cannabis, cash and phones seized
- 9 Plans for second multi-storey car park at Stevenage's Lister Hospital to help 'better meet demand'
- 10 Award-winning Hitchin nursery celebrates bumper year for staff
Also being sought are Daniel Colbert, 27, of Nightingale Road in Hitchin who failed to appear earlier this month in relation to a theft offence, and Ian Lindore McArthur, 63, of Middlefields in Letchworth GC who failed to appear last August in relation to a driving offence.
If people have any information on the whereabouts of the men they are asked not to approach them but contact police on 01438 75 7070/7040/7041 during office hours, or the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number on 0845 33 00 222 out of hours. Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.