Further appeal to trace missing Stevenage girl
POLICE are issuing a further appeal to trace a missing teenager.
Robyn Edwards, 15, was last seen in Stevenage on Thursday June 14. Robyn had returned to Stevenage after going missing the previous week when she went to visit friends, and failed to return at the agreed time.
Robyn has connections in the Tottenham and North London areas and it is believed that she may well be visiting friends there.
Robyn is described as a white female, 5’ 2 tall of slim build and has long black straight hair.
She was last seen wearing black leggings, black ankle boots and a cream zip up hoody.
PC Andy Gorrell, who is investigating Robyn’s disappearance said: “Robyn returned back to Stevenage briefly on Thursday June 14 and has not been seen since. We are becoming increasingly concerned for Robyn’s safety and welfare and would urge anyone with information to contact us. Robyn, if you see this, please get in touch with us. If anyone knows of Robyn’s whereabouts, or has seen her, please call police immediately on 101.”
- 1 Teenagers demand drugs and punch paramedic during attempted robbery
- 2 Football coach jailed again for indecent assault of boys
- 3 Trial begins for killer accused of murdering wife
- 4 Time-lapse video: Nightingale surge hub build at Lister Hospital
- 5 Joy for residents as appeal for four-storey apartment block dismissed
- 6 Council to build new car park to improve entrance into town
- 7 Stevenage siblings launch funeral fundraiser following Covid death of mum at 47
- 8 ATM stolen during ram raid at Baldock store
- 9 Two North Herts councillors sent council tax summons
- 10 Schoolgirl inappropriately touched while walking home