French traders all the rage for extra special Baldock market
- Credit: Archant
French traders were all the rage for an extra special market in Baldock on Friday and Saturday.
A generous helping of continental stalls filled the High Street as part of the Baldock French Market and Friends double header – which ran from 9am until 5pm on both days.
Food options pulling in the punters included a huge variety of cheeses, a popular crêpes stall and French breads galore.
But there was plenty on offer from other nations including Italian confectionary, pasta and olive oil, Spanish paella, chicken fajitas, Turkish delights and couscous.
The next Baldock Farmers and Craft Market takes place on Saturday in the High Street between 10am and 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on getting involved with markets in the town email email@example.com or call 07582 054103.
- 1 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 2 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 3 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 4 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 5 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 8 Knebworth's Jamie Rutherford lands Tour Championship with dramatic final round
- 9 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 10 Stevenage 'miles better' but have to be more ruthless in front of goal says Revell