Former Stevenage winger signs for Crawley Town
- Credit: Archant
Roarie Deacon has clinched a one-year deal following successful trial
Roarie Deacon has signed for Crawley Town.
The winger had been on trial with Boro’s League Two opponents and has now put pen to paper on a one-year deal.
The 23-year-old, who began his career at Arsenal, left Stevenage this summer after making 43 appearances for the club over two years playing mostly on the wing or at full-back.
Also signing for Crawley is Lee Barnard, who spent a short spell on loan at Boro last season from Southend United.
You may also want to watch:
Deacon and Barnard join ex-Boro players Jimmy Smith, Jon Ashton and Simon Walton at the Broadfield Stadium.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 5 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 6 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 7 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed