Former Letchworth schoolgirl and X Factor contestant enters Big Brother house
- Credit: Archant
A former Letchworth schoolgirl described by her sister as “crazy and wild” has entered the Big Brother house.
The latest twist in the Channel Five reality show was the live introduction of three new housemates on Monday night, including former Highfield School student Biannca Lake (pictured, left).
The 31-year-old stripper joins the house as part of the show’s Armageddon Week, in which one of the three new additions will be evicted in a live show tomorrow, Friday.
Biannca is no stranger to television having auditioned for ITV programme X Factor with girl group Dice in 2010, and once appeared on This Morning to discuss sleeping with more than 200 men – a revelation that made the national press.
Before moving to Essex 10 years ago, she worked in McDonald’s in Letchworth and competed to become Miss Hertfordshire.
Her other TV appearances include Daybreak, Dinner Date and BBC Three documentary How To Get A Life, as well as modelling in Love It magazine and the Weekend Sport newspaper.
Biannca’s sister, Billiejean Lake, said: “I love my crazy wild sister. She’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but no one is perfect. The world would be a boring place if we were all the same and she’s not causing any harm. I hope that the public get behind her and vote for her.”
- 1 Police warning after distraction thefts in Stevenage and North Herts
- 2 New date for Stevenage Marks & Spencer opening
- 3 Bag a bargain for charity! £1.50 per kilo at air ambulance warehouse sale
- 4 Man sentenced for handling stolen goods - including designer watch, clothes and laptop
- 5 Trial date set for Met police officer from Stevenage accused of rape
- 6 'No action' after sports pavilions demolished
- 7 Can you help golf star Jack on his professional journey?
- 8 Ian Stewart 'appeared odd' at wife Diane's funeral, court hears
- 9 Former nurse at Stevenage's Lister Hospital struck off
- 10 Long lost family of WWII pilot finally found after newspaper appeal
Close friend Devina Kutowaroo-Reading said: “Biannca will bring femininity, merriment and controversy to the Big Brother house. She is authentic, self-reliant, effervescent and tenacious. What you see is what you get.”