Former Inspiral Carpets frontman plays gig in Hitchin tonight
- Credit: Archant
The former lead vocalist of a Manchester indie band will be playing in Hitchin tonight.
Tom Hingley, who joined The Inspiral Carpets as frontman in 1989, playing with them through to 1995, will be playing the Bricklayers Arms this evening from 7pm.
Speaking to the Comet Tom said: “I’m looking forward to playing in Hitchin tonight. A good pal of mine Kev Maher, who’ll also be performing on the night, asked me to play. Why wouldn’t anyone want to play in Hitchin?
“There’ll be a few solo songs from me, but as the Inspiral’s ‘glory days’ frontman I’ll also be playing some of the best known tracks too, such as, ‘This Is How It Feels’, and ‘She Comes in the Fall’.
“It should be fun.”
You may also want to watch:
Tom Hingley at The Bricklayers Arms from 7pm. 29 Queen Street. Hitchin. Call 07890263941 for more details.
- 1 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 MPs and councillors react to tragic passing of Sir David Amess
- 6 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 10 Developers confirm controversial plans for Hitchin flats to go to appeal