Former Hollyoaks actor Paul Danan arrested in Royston
REALITY television star Paul Danan, who recently moved to Royston, was first charged with a public order offence and possession of cannabis in Kneesworth Street, in the town, on the afternoon of September 4.
He was then charged with possession of cocaine after police were called to Stamford Yard, also in Royston, at 3am on Sunday, after reports of a disturbance.
A police spokeswoman said: “We were called by a member of the public who had concerns for the welfare of a man in Kneesworth Street.
“Paul Danan, from Royston, was charged with a public order offence and possession of cannabis.
“Officers were also called on September 5 and he was charged with possession of cocaine.”
You may also want to watch:
The spokeswoman conformed that Mr Danan had been bailed to appear before magistrates in Stevenage on September 21.
He played Sol Patrick in Hollyoaks from 1997 to 2001, and has since appeared on Celebrity Love Island in 2005 and 2006.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 9 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 10 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?