Former Arsenal midfielder signs for Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Jack Jebb pens a one-year deal, while Watford midfielder Smith joins club on loan
Jack Jebb has signed for Stevenage on a one-year deal.
The 19-year-old had two loan spells at the club from Arsenal last season, making 10 appearances.
He left the Gunners in the summer and had a trial with Swindon Town. He also had a trial with Boro, under new boss Teddy Sheringham, and has now put pen to paper with the club.
Boro also added Connor Smith to their squad on transfer deadline day.
The 22-year-old midfielder, a former team-mate of Charlie Lee and Chris Whelpdale during a loan spell with Gillingham, has joined on a month’s deal.
Elsewhere at the club, Jack Storer has signed his first professional contract with Boro.
- 1 9 things to do on a day trip to Hitchin, Hertfordshire
- 2 'Expect delays' during week-long gas works at Stevenage roundabout
- 3 Man treated for broken jaw following Hitchin assault
- 4 Dog owner's grass seed warning after pet paralysed
- 5 Summer Sand pit opens in Stevenage
- 6 Herts' 'league of extraordinary farmers' come together to fight field fires
- 7 Van 'tactically stopped' on A1(M) after alleged attempted vehicle theft
- 8 Luke Turley: 'I was told to be a hitter not a tripper'
- 9 Player ratings: Who stood out as Stevenage beat Stockport County?
- 10 Tottenham U21s coming back to Stevenage for 2022-2023 season
The 17-year-old made his debut for Stevenage at Leyton Orient last month, aged 17 years and 229 days.