Footballers' Wives actress Zoe Lucker in NSPCC's Aerobathon in Stevenage
A WELL-KNOWN actress is set to take part in an aerobathon in Comet country next month, to raise money for the NSPCC. Zoe Lucker, who has starred in ITV s Footballers Wives and BBC s Holby Blue, will be taking part in the event at Stevenage Arts and Leisu
A WELL-KNOWN actress is set to take part in an aerobathon in Comet country next month, to raise money for the NSPCC.
Zoe Lucker, who has starred in ITV's Footballers' Wives and BBC's Holby Blue, will be taking part in the event at Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre on Monday, February 8, as part of a national campaign.
More than 150 leisure centres across the country are supporting the NSPCC's Child's Voice Appeal, and as many people as possible are encouraged to take part.
The Child's Voice Appeal aims to raise money to expand ChildLine and the NSPCC's helpline to ensure they are available for all children.
The sponsored two-hour aerobathon will be led by qualified instructors at exactly the same time in each location - from 6pm until 8pm.
In Stevenage, the class will include half-hour sessions of salsacise, aerobics, body blitz and funkercise. There will also be a studio cycling class every half-hour from 6pm until 8pm.
- 1 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 2 Stevenage woman arrested following 'dangerous driving and assault'
- 3 Driver hospitalised with ‘serious injuries’ following crash in Hitchin
- 4 Former pub owner admits to food hygiene offences
- 5 Parents' anger as possible school redundancies loom amid academy transition
- 6 Plans to demolish two houses and build 20 flats in their place
- 7 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Vauxhall flips onto roof in crash with Mercedes in Letchworth
- 10 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
Ms Lucker, a contestant in last year's Strictly Come Dancing on BBC1, said: "I fully support the NSPCC's Child's Voice Appeal and urge people in Stevenage to take part in the aerobathon.
"It will be a great event and fantastic fun, and money raised will help protect more children around the UK. As a mum myself, I understand how precious children are, so please sign up now."
Registration for the event is �5, which includes entry and a NSPCC aerobathon t-shirt. For more details and to register, visit www.nspcc.org.uk/aerobathon email email@example.com or call 01908 328060. To support the Child's Voice Appeal, visit www.childsvoiceappeal.org.uk