Fleet of Aston Martins add touch of glamour to Letchworth premiere of new James Bond film Spectre
- Credit: Archant
A line-up of shining Aston Martins added a touch of glamour to proceedings for the premiere of the new James Bond film at Letchworth’s Broadway Cinema on Monday night.
Members of the Aston Martin Owner’s Club drove more than a dozen of the cars – which are closely associated to the world’s best-known spy – to Letchworth for the sell-out screening of Spectre.
Jason Valentine, who is venues manager at the Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation, said: “We wanted to do something special for the occasion as it was the first time that fans were getting to see a James Bond film at the same time as the premiere.
“North Herts District Council allowed us to line up the cars in the car park beside the cinema and we had one model right outside the cinema doors.
“We also had support from Letchworth Rugby Club whose players helped out with stewarding.
You may also want to watch:
“Thanks to everyone involved for making it such a good night.”
For James Bond films times visit www.broadway-cinema.com.
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?