Five generations of one Stevenage family come together after birth of baby Kireigh
- Credit: Archant
Five generations of one family came together on Sunday following the birth of their youngest member, baby Kireigh.
Kireigh Ray Watson was born at Lister Hospital in Stevenage at 8.40am last Thursday, March 2, weighing 7lb 8oz.
His mum Abbie Bunyan, who lives in Stevenage, was delighted to introduce him to the rest of the family, including great, great grandmother Irene Toombs - who will be celebrating her 93rd birthday next Saturday - great grandmother Marilyn Nye and grandmother Kristin Bunyan.
Proud great grandfather Ray Nye said: “He’s a beautiful boy and we are all very proud of him.
“The first time we saw him and all got together was on Sunday evening, when we had some champagne to celebrate his arrival.”
You may also want to watch:
He added: “We have all offered to babysit little Kireigh, but his mum isn’t going to let him out of her sight for now!”
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 5 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 6 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 7 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 8 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 9 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed