Fitness twins setting their sights on a Hitchin success
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning twins who are building a chain of fitness studios have chosen Hitchin for their latest expansion.
Stephen and Mark Gray already have three DoubleVision Conditioning Centres in Bedford, Milton Keynes and Northampton and now they’re bringing their bespoke trademarked programme –The Real You Transformation Process – to Hertfordshire.
Their centres specialise in weight loss and muscle toning of the entire body, and the programme is designed to also improve bone density, joint strength, muscle strength, and cardiovascular endurance.
“Clients regularly see their body fat percentage drop significantly within the first few weeks, usually losing between 14 to 18 pounds within six weeks of joining,” said Stephen.
Mark added: “We are serious about our programme and our clients. We know what works and we want each of our clients to feel the great benefits of a healthy lifestyle. What matters to us most is the results.”
You may also want to watch:
Previously professional rugby players and personal trainers at a national fitness chain, Stephen and Mark opened their first centre seven years ago.
In 2012 they won the title Personal Trainers of the Year at The World Conference for Fitness Trainers, a global event held in California.S
- 1 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon
- 2 Appeal to sign petition over future of ancient woodland in Stevenage
- 3 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 4 Donations pour in for memorial garden in tribute to teacher who died from COVID-19
- 5 Man arrested after crashing into tree and fleeing scene in Hitchin
- 6 Dogwalker dismayed after discovering more than 50 bags of poo on his walk
- 7 Police appeal for witnesses after Hitchin robbery
- 8 'Incredible community spirit' pays for boy's medical chest brace after shock diagnosis
- 9 Fundraising Batman cycles across three villages in bid to lose weight
- 10 Coercive control, gaslighting and love bombing - pupils urged to identify toxic relationships during lockdown
The new centre is at Unit C Gloverside in Bury Mead Road, Hitchin, SG5 1RT.
To find out more visit www.thedvcc.com or email email@example.com. or call 01462 600025.