Fitness twins setting their sights on a Hitchin success
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning twins who are building a chain of fitness studios have chosen Hitchin for their latest expansion.
Stephen and Mark Gray already have three DoubleVision Conditioning Centres in Bedford, Milton Keynes and Northampton and now they’re bringing their bespoke trademarked programme –The Real You Transformation Process – to Hertfordshire.
Their centres specialise in weight loss and muscle toning of the entire body, and the programme is designed to also improve bone density, joint strength, muscle strength, and cardiovascular endurance.
“Clients regularly see their body fat percentage drop significantly within the first few weeks, usually losing between 14 to 18 pounds within six weeks of joining,” said Stephen.
Mark added: “We are serious about our programme and our clients. We know what works and we want each of our clients to feel the great benefits of a healthy lifestyle. What matters to us most is the results.”
You may also want to watch:
Previously professional rugby players and personal trainers at a national fitness chain, Stephen and Mark opened their first centre seven years ago.
In 2012 they won the title Personal Trainers of the Year at The World Conference for Fitness Trainers, a global event held in California.S
- 1 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 2 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 3 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 4 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?
- 5 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 6 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
The new centre is at Unit C Gloverside in Bury Mead Road, Hitchin, SG5 1RT.
To find out more visit www.thedvcc.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 01462 600025.