Fireworks – Get set for the brilliant Strathmore family bonfire and fireworks in Hitchin!
- Credit: Archant
It’s back! Get set for a spectacular and much-loved firework display in Hitchin.
Strathmore Infant and Nursery School in Old Hale Way is gearing up to hold its eagerly-awaited family bonfire and fireworks evening in November.
There will also be a bonfire and kids disco with hot food available. There will also be a bar for parents who fancy a mulled wine.
The eagerly awaited event will take place at the school on Saturday, November 10 between 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
Advance tickets will cost £6 for adults, £3 for children with tickets on the door £8 for adults, £4 for kids.
You may also want to watch:
Please note there will be no parking in school. Children U18 must be accompanied by an adult. No dogs.
To book online tinyurl.com/strathmore-fireworks.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 5 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed