Firefighters tackle Letchworth kitchen blaze

FIREFIGHTERS tackled a kitchen blaze at a house in Letchworth GC last night (Monday).

A crew from Baldock arrived at Sanderling Close at 5.56pm and used two water jets to extinguish a fridge fire.

The blaze was declared out half an hour later with all residents accounted for.

You may also want to watch:

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter