Firefighters tackle kitchen blaze in Stevenage

FIREFIGHTERS attended a kitchen fire in Prestatyn Close, Stevenage, at lunchtime today. Two crews from Stevenage attended the incident and a number of firefighters had wear breathing apparatus as they entered the house to extinguish the fire. The cause

FIREFIGHTERS attended a kitchen fire in Prestatyn Close, Stevenage, at lunchtime today.

Two crews from Stevenage attended the incident and a number of firefighters had wear breathing apparatus as they entered the house to extinguish the fire.

The cause of the fire was accidental and one person in the house was not injured.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus