Fire service called after man gets stuck in a chimney

Fire-engine-2

- Credit: Archant

A man was treated by paramedics this morning after becoming stuck in a chimney.

The fire service was called to Arlesey Road in Ickleford at about 8am following reports that a man had become stuck in a factory chimney.

A height kit and a site cherry picker were used to help get the man out.

He was given first aid assistance at the scene.

Fire engines from Hitchin were on the scene and left just after 9am.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter