Fire crews battle blaze in Arlesey

FIREFIGHTERS were called after a fire broke out in a ground floor flat this morning (Thursday).

Crews attended to a fire in John Rix House, St Johns Road Arlesey at 4am when a dishwasher caught alight.

One fire engine from Shefford and one from Baldock attended. Crews used breathing apparatus and a jet to extinguish the fire. The fire was out at 4.38am. There were no reports of anyone injured.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter