Fire crews attend garage fire in Letchworth

Firefighters were called to attend a bedroom fire in Jackmans Place, Letchworth, this afternoon.

Firefighters were called to attend a bedroom fire in Jackmans Place, Letchworth, this afternoon. - Credit: Archant

Crews were called after a garage caught alight in Letchworth.

One hose reel was used to put out the fire in Jarden which was extinguished by 2.30pm.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter