Fine fare, funfair and more at Letchworth Food and Drink Festival this weekend
- Credit: Archant
It’s the Letchworth Food and Drink Festival this weekend, with fine fare, a funfair and much more on offer for all the family.
There will be more than 100 stalls in the town centre this Saturday and Sunday, with visitors set to come from near and far for the much-anticipated annual garden city staple.
Town centre manager Tom Hardy said: “The all-important and ever-growing Food and Drink Festival has seen huge numbers of visitors to the town.
“This weekend will see over 100 stalls, funfair, woodcarving, cupcake and apron decorating, a car show, kids’ theatre, face painting, and wine and gin tasting.
“As these events are all funded collectively by the town centre businesses, my aim this year is to encourage visitors to return by handing out town-wide discount-offer flyers to be redeemed in participating businesses.
You may also want to watch:
“Look out for these flyers at the events this weekend, and help support the businesses that make these events possible.”
The food festival runs from 10am to 4pm on each day.
For more see loveletchworth.com.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 4 Annual Pride of Stevenage Awards celebrate our local heroes
- 5 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Singers make positive change by renaming choir
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 10 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour