Film crews return to Letchworth for Simon Pegg movie
FANS of Hollywood stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost may be able to catch a glimpse of the two actors next week when a film crew rolls back into town.
Scenes will be shot in Letchworth GC town centre next Tuesday and Wednesday for The World’s End.
Filming for the movie, which also features Martin Freeman and Paddy Considine, will mean parking will be limited at times with measures in place to control the traffic.
North Herts District Council, which has been working with the production team, said businesses and residents most likely to be directly affected are being contacted.
Following the two-day visit, the bulk of the filming will take place in the town over a three-week period in November.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been impressed with the production company’s professionalism and concern to minimise the disruption caused to people who live and work in Letchworth, and we’re working with them to ensure this is kept to a minimum,” said John Robinson, the district council’s strategic director of customer services.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 9 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 10 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?