Feeder added to knebworth festival line-up
FEEDER have been added to the Sonisphere Festival bill at Knebworth House this summer.The Welsh indie-rockers were added to the line-up late last night (Tuesday). Also confirmed for the two-day camping event at the Hertfordshire stately home on August 1-
FEEDER have been added to the Sonisphere Festival bill at Knebworth House this summer.
The Welsh indie-rockers were added to the line-up late last night (Tuesday).
Also confirmed for the two-day camping event at the Hertfordshire stately home on August 1-2 were Skindred, Frank Turner and Taking Back Sunday.
Metal gods Metallica will headline the closing day of the inaugural UK leg of the touring Sonisphere Festival, with Linkin Park topping the bill on the Saturday night.
You may also want to watch:
Also playing are Nine Inch Nails, Bullet for My Valentine and Avenged Sevenfold.
The latest announcement isn't the "major" additions to the line-up promised after Easter though.
- 1 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 2 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 3 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 4 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 5 Appeal to save Astonbury Wood is successful
- 6 Developer appointed for new Baldock neighbourhoods
- 7 Man jailed after attacking victim with glass bottle in hotel room
- 8 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 9 Armed Forces Day 2021: Great day promised with pop-up museum and Spitfire fly-past
- 10 Stevenage Borough Juniors crowned national champions after tense victory
That will now take place next week, when the sub-headliners for Linkin Park will be revealed.
A Sonisphere statement said: "Still in the workings though for next week is the major announcement we were talking about last week."
Among those still rumoured for Knebworth are Megadeth, Disturbed, Primal Scream and Irish rock outfit The Answer, who have been supporting AC/DC on their latest tour.
In another move, Sonisphere organisers have scrapped concessionary ticket rates and kids will be allowed in for free.
Entry to the festival will now be free of charge for under 12s.
Parents should purchase their tickets through the normal channels and then take their child with them to the box office on arrival at Sonisphere to be issued with a wristband.
Proof of age will be required.