Tribute to 'dearly loved' Norman Butler after Letchworth collision
- Credit: Google Street View
The family of a man who sadly died in a three-vehicle collision in Letchworth on Sunday has paid tribute to their "dearly loved" relative.
Norman Butler, 75, sadly died after his black Seat Ibiza was involved in a crash on Bedford Road, just before 3pm on May 16.
“Norman was dearly loved by all his family and friends. He put a smile on everyone’s face and loved to make people laugh," his family said in a statement.
"We are so deeply shocked that he has been taken away from us so suddenly.
"We love him and miss him more than we can begin to say.”
You may also want to watch:
It is believed that Norman suffered a medical episode while driving his car, which collided with a grey Jaguar. A silver Range Rover was also involved in the incident.
The driver of the Jaguar sustained minor injuries.
- 1 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 2 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled
Norman's family are being supported by specialist officers at this time.