Family fun aplenty set for Sandy Party in the Park
- Credit: Archant
The people of Sandy are set for some fun in the sun this weekend as the community church hosts its annual Party in the Park.
The event, being held at Jenkins Pavilion in Medusa Way, runs from 3pm tp 6pm this Saturday and offers fun for all the family.
There is no fee to enter, with plenty of activities on offer including include a free barbecue, face painting, stalls, games, jazzercise and drumming sessions.
There will also be the added attraction of live music this year.
Echo – a seven-piece band with vast live performing experience – will sing their songs of worship with a mix of Motown and soul music live on stage for all to watch.
The group released their second album Soul Proprietor last year, having sold out their first album, Bought not Soulded.
To find out more, look up Sandy Party in the Park on Facebook or contact email@example.com.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown