Central Bedfordshire EuroMillions winner claims prize
- Credit: Archant
A EuroMillions prize has been claimed in Central Bedfordshire – more than a month after the draw.
Camelot UK Lotteries Ltd, which operates The National Lottery, announced that the £96,827.80 prize from the EuroMillions draw on August 10 – which had previously remained outstanding in Central Bedfordshire – has now been claimed.
Senior winners’ advisor at The National Lottery Andy Carter said: “We’re delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win.
“It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-enhancing amount of money.
“We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.”
The identity of the winner will not be revealed unless they opt to publicise their win.
- 1 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 2 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 3 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 4 Looking to local talent - Airbus star rises from apprentice to manager
- 5 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 6 Ian Stewart's sons say 'devastated father was in tears at wife's death'
- 7 Will housing expand into Green Belt land near Hitchin?
- 8 New housing to meet high demand in Stevenage
- 9 Why were they not at school? - a look at Hitchin's historical absence reports
- 10 'He was a good friend of Knebworth' - Knebworth House pays tribute to Bat Out of Hell singer Meat Loaf