Essex & Herts Air Ambulance coming to Stevenage and Baldock
- Credit: Archant
To mark National Air Ambulance Week, volunteers and staff from Essex & Herts Air Ambualance (EHAAT) will be at venues across Stevenage and North Herts to raise awareness and collect donations.
This annual initiative, which will run from September 9 to September 15, sees air ambulance charities from Scotland to Cornwall working together to publicise their work and raise funds.
Head of fundraising at EHAAT Jon Rodriguez said: "We bring the hospital to the patient, but we couldn't do it without our amazing supporters.
"National Air Ambulance Week is a fantastic opportunity for us to talk to people in the community about how their donation really does make a difference to our work."
Representatives will be at Stevenage's Asda store next Saturday, September 14, and Balstock Festival in Baldock on September 13, 14 and 15.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on EHAAT and National Air Ambulance Week visit ehaat.org/naaw.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 4 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 5 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 8 Hitchin's Repair Café wants you!
- 9 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 10 As sewage saga continues, how did our MPs vote?