Entrepreneurs to return to Letchworth for final showcase
- Credit: Archant
Traders will be showing off their wares today and tomorrow as an entrepreneurial initiative comes to a close.
Garden Square Shopping Centre in Letchworth will be hosting the third and final Enterprise Herts, which showcases small businesses across the area and is backed by the Comet.
Following similar events in June and July, entrepreneurs will be setting up stalls in the shopping centre to promote their businesses from 10am to 3pm on both days.
Those attending include Lubbly Bubbly, which creates moisturising bath and body products, handmade jewellery from Sparkling Sapphires and Juliaheartsu will be showcasing up-cycled kimonos.
Garden Square’s centre manager Paul Haynes said: “The last two Enterprise Herts have been fantastic with such a wide range of items and activities available, so we will be expecting another busy weekend. It is always great to be able to welcome these entrepreneurs to our centre and give our shoppers the opportunity to buy something unique and local to our area.”
You may also want to watch:
Suzie Rahman from Lubbly Bubbly was among those who attended last month’s Enterprise Herts.
She said: “The last event was a great success. I am really looking forward to returning and bringing my bath and body products back once again.
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 5 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 6 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 7 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 8 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 9 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 10 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
“It’s never too early to stock up on a few Christmas prezzies!”
For more, visit www.gardensquareshopping.co.uk.