Emma’s a wheely big fan of car star
TOP celebrity Richard Hammond popped into Ashwell with a film crew in tow to record part of a programme to be broadcast on BBC2 this November. He was snapped alongside teenager Emma Campbell whose father Greg took the pictures. He was also photographed ex
TOP celebrity Richard Hammond popped into Ashwell with a film crew in tow to record part of a programme to be broadcast on BBC2 this November.
He was snapped alongside teenager Emma Campbell whose father Greg took the pictures.
He was also photographed exiting Ashwell Village Store with a bag full of goodies.
The Top Gear host was filmed driving a huge tractor around the village and he also had time to visit a farm just north of the area whose occupants make their own fuel.
You may also want to watch:
Amateur photographer Mr Campbell said: "My home is next to Ashwell Store and my 18-year-old daughter is a fan so I simply went along and took some photographs."
# Since going to press Richard Hammond has been seriously injured whilst again filming for the new series of Top Gear. He was driving a jet-powered car at the Elvington airfield near York and had just finished an attempt to break the British land speed record when the accident happened. He was airlifted to Leeds General Infirmary and at the time of writing was reported to be in a stable but seriously ill condition.
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 3 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 4 Delivery driver forced to floor in mobile phone robbery
- 5 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 6 Goldfish prizes to be banned on council-owned land
- 7 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 8 Letchworth and Baldock Sergeant set to retire after two decades in Herts
- 9 Hitchin launches H-Town Pounds
- 10 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright