Win music festival tickets as North Hertfordshire College’s showcase hits Stevenage, Hitchin and Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Festival-themed events will be popping up in Stevenage and North Herts as part of a college showcase which launches tomorrow.
Live music, have-a-go-activities and competitions to win festival tickets all form part of North Hertfordshire College’s NHC futurefest, which offers students the chance to find out about the many different courses available to them.
Running through to August 20, the campaign kicks off in Stevenage town centre tomorrow with a focus on sport, followed by similar events in Hitchin’s Market Place on Wednesday and Letchworth town centre on Thursday.
The college’s new chief executive officer Matt Hamnett said: “This is our chance to get out there and talk to young people about how we believe the college can help them get where they want to be in life – whether that’s into a job, an apprenticeship or higher education.
We offer a huge range of courses, all carefully designed with the destination in mind.”
Visit www.nhc.ac.uk/futurefest or call 01462 424242 to find out about all 17 events.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 3 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 4 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 7 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 10 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change