Win music festival tickets as North Hertfordshire College’s showcase hits Stevenage, Hitchin and Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
Festival-themed events will be popping up in Stevenage and North Herts as part of a college showcase which launches tomorrow.
Live music, have-a-go-activities and competitions to win festival tickets all form part of North Hertfordshire College’s NHC futurefest, which offers students the chance to find out about the many different courses available to them.
Running through to August 20, the campaign kicks off in Stevenage town centre tomorrow with a focus on sport, followed by similar events in Hitchin’s Market Place on Wednesday and Letchworth town centre on Thursday.
The college’s new chief executive officer Matt Hamnett said: “This is our chance to get out there and talk to young people about how we believe the college can help them get where they want to be in life – whether that’s into a job, an apprenticeship or higher education.
We offer a huge range of courses, all carefully designed with the destination in mind.”
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.nhc.ac.uk/futurefest or call 01462 424242 to find out about all 17 events.
- 1 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 2 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 3 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Delta variant makes up more than half of new cases across Herts areas
- 7 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 10 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket