‘Whatever the outcome, you’ll get the advice you need’ – North Herts teenagers to get A-level results tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
Teens getting their A-level results tomorrow have plenty of future options in their community – that’s the message from Herts County Council.
Councillor David Williams, cabinet member for education, said: “Whatever the outcome when those envelopes are opened, I’d like to reassure you and your parents that there are plenty of options available.
“Dedicated people will be on hand to give you all the advice you need.”
The county council’s Youth Connexions service has lots of advice and information for students on the next steps to further education, training or work at youthconnexions.org.
It is also possible to search for apprenticeships, education courses and jobs on that site.
Youth Connexions will be running a Q&A on exam results on Twitter, using the handle @hertsjobs16to19 and the hashtag #YCResults16, from 11am to 4pm tomorrow.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for help finding work.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 10 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
The Comet will be posting A-level results online tomorrow as they are announced – see thecomet24.co.uk.