Are you smarter than a Year 6 pupil?
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It feels like only yesterday you carefully bundled them up in a blanket and put them into their car seat in the hospital car park and now they are about to start secondary school.
You and they have made it this far and you want to congratulate yourself on the achievement.
What better way to do that than to see if you are indeed as smart as your Year 6?
Try our quiz - based on the national curriculum - to find out.
With Year 6 pupils leaving primary education and potentially missing out on celebrations, we want to help schools, parents and students mark this milestone through our newspaper and website.
This will take the form of photos and videos, as well as messages and tributes from teachers.
All submissions should include the pupil’s name and the school name, which will be published in a dedicated section of our website and the printed edition.
- 1 Body found in wooded area of Stevenage
- 2 Residents show 'strong support' for TK Maxx relocation plans
- 3 Recap: Wire damage disrupts Hitchin and Peterborough trains
- 4 Recap: Thameslink passengers urged to delay travel due to 'incidents'
- 5 11-year-old left with facial injuries after Stevenage dog attack
- 6 Red panda Tilly gives birth to ‘miracle’ cub at Paradise Wildlife Park one month after passing of partner Nam Pang
- 7 Ashbottom Close 'altercation' leaves man in his 20s with serious injuries
- 8 Three rail and bus strikes in London and the East this week
- 9 Man allegedly assaulted and robbed woman in Stevenage park
- 10 Captain uses his head but Stevenage make win over Rochdale harder than it should have been
We are happy to receive photos of groups of friends, as long as those featured in the photo have permission to appear online and in print from a parent or carer.
Submitted photos should be in jpeg format and at least 0.5MB and emailed to: email@example.com
Let’s make this a year to remember for all those making the step up to secondary school in 2020.