Proposals for new Stevenage schools unveiled
DESIGNS for the new Marriotts and Lonsdale schools in Stevenage will go on display next week.
Herts County Council is asking people to comment on proposals for the two schools, which will be co-located on the existing Marriotts school site.
A public exhibition will be held at Marriotts, on Telford Avenue, between 4pm and 9pm on September 14 and 15.
Representatives from the schools, the construction partners, and Herts County Council (HCC) will be available to answer questions.
Richard Thake, HCC’s executive member for education and skills, said: “We want as many people as possible to come along and give us their views on this exciting project.”
You may also want to watch:
A detailed planning application will be submitted for approval shortly.
The proposals included within the application will be held at County Hall, Hertford, and are available online at https://www.hertsdirect.org/ePlanningOPS/index.jsp - Click on ‘search for application details and decisions’.
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 5 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Drugs, weapons and cash recovered as man arrested in Beds village
Formal comments on the planning application should be sent to Hertfordshire County Development Unit, Herts County Council, County Hall, Pegs Lane, Hertford, SG13 8DF.