Nine national medals for Hitchin trampoline gymnasts
- Credit: Archant
Hitchin trampoline gymnasts have been jumping for joy after a storming spell of success in regional and national competition this summer.
No fewer than 14 HBS Revolutions gymnasts qualified for the national finals in Nottingham, with nine medals brought home to Hitchin afterwards.
Lola Yeupiksang, Emily Halford and Ethan Corkin brought home gold, while Carter Fenn and Neve Jones won silver medals.
Neve also won a second silver, and there were bronze medals for Zack Davies, Chloe Lawrence and Noah Welland.
HBS Revolutions club manager Jenny Newman said: “It was great to see so many gymnasts involved in competitions and representing the club.
“Competitions provide a brilliant platform for the gymnasts to grow and learn important life skills. Many gymnasts got to meet their idols and chat to the Great Britain coaching team.
“As a club we are very fortunate to have such a dedicated team of coaches and parents giving up their time to help and support.”
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 5 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 6 When to see The Geminids - one of the best meteor showers of the year
- 7 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
- 8 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 9 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 10 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes