Nine national medals for Hitchin trampoline gymnasts
- Credit: Archant
Hitchin trampoline gymnasts have been jumping for joy after a storming spell of success in regional and national competition this summer.
No fewer than 14 HBS Revolutions gymnasts qualified for the national finals in Nottingham, with nine medals brought home to Hitchin afterwards.
Lola Yeupiksang, Emily Halford and Ethan Corkin brought home gold, while Carter Fenn and Neve Jones won silver medals.
Neve also won a second silver, and there were bronze medals for Zack Davies, Chloe Lawrence and Noah Welland.
HBS Revolutions club manager Jenny Newman said: “It was great to see so many gymnasts involved in competitions and representing the club.
You may also want to watch:
“Competitions provide a brilliant platform for the gymnasts to grow and learn important life skills. Many gymnasts got to meet their idols and chat to the Great Britain coaching team.
“As a club we are very fortunate to have such a dedicated team of coaches and parents giving up their time to help and support.”
- 1 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 2 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 3 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 4 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin