New nursery opens its doors in Biggleswade
- Credit: Archant
A new nursery has opened its doors in Biggleswade, offering places for children aged up to five years old.
The nursery, part of the national Busy Bees chain, opened in Bantock Way on the Saxon Fields development on Monday.
Facilities include play, creative play and meals. An onsite chef prepares freshly-cooked, nutritious meals and there is a private garden for the children to explore.
Nursery manager Dinah Combe said: “We want to give children the best start in life and we are offering places for children from birth to five years old.”
She added that there would be an official launch in the next few weeks at which the team would welcome parents and families from the community to come in and have a look around.
You may also want to watch:
Busy Bees was founded in 1984 and looking after about 35,000 children across the UK.
To find out more, call Dinah on 0330 134 8829 or see busybeeschildcare.co.uk/nursery/biggleswade.
- 1 Hundreds of council flats placed on 24-hour watch over fire concerns
- 2 Harry Styles and Emma Corrin snap confirms 'My Policeman' filming at Hitchin pool
- 3 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 4 Have your say on proposals for 18 new flats on Kwik Fit site
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure following incident near splash park
- 6 Schoolchildren transform underpass into art gallery to mark Clean Air Day
- 7 Hertfordshire Garden Show set to return to Knebworth Park this summer
- 8 World premiere screening of film Lightships at Letchworth's Broadway cinema
- 9 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 10 Poppy Appeal stalwart Les Mortimer recognised for decades of fundraising