Hitchin nursery salutes team member after 20 years of service
- Credit: Archant
A Hitchin nursery manager has saluted the dedication of a team member who has helped educate hundreds of youngsters over 20 years of service.
Emma Nuttall, formerly Smith, marked two decades as part of the team at Smartys Day Nursery on Saturday.
She started in February 1998, and is the longest-serving member of staff at the nursery off Burford Way.
Nursery manager Romina Whitelock said: “Smartys has been running for 25 years this year, and Emma has been part of the nursery team for 20 of those years.
“It’s amazing to have a member of staff that has been part of the nursery for this length of time, offering care to many, many children over her years here.
You may also want to watch:
“We would like to recognise Emma for her dedication as a nursery nurse, for her length of service to the nursery – and would like to say a huge thank you to Emma.”
To find out more about Smartys, call 01462 441397 or see smartysdaynursery.co.uk.
- 1 Taser video: Officer's actions which left man with injuries 'deemed appropriate'
- 2 History buffs celebrate town's historic buildings
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 'Important milestone' reached in building of John Barker Place
- 5 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 6 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Council approves new measures to get to net zero by 2030
- 9 'Black history should be celebrated every month, not just in October'
- 10 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn