Bid to tackle teacher recruitment crisis in Hertfordshire is commended at national level
- Credit: Archant
An organisation’s work to improve the ongoing teacher recruitment crisis in Hertfordshire has been recognised at a national level.
Herts for Learning, a not-for-profit body which provides services and resources to help deliver education, has received a commendation at the Education Business Awards 2018 for its Teach in Herts services.
Teach in Herts is a school recruitment support service and HfL was one of five UK finalists for the School Recruitment Award.
Anne Taylor, head of school recruitment services at HfL, said: “We are delighted the impact of our work is recognised by the Education Business Awards.
“We plan to continue with our highly successful recruitment fairs, as well as continuing to look at other ways to ensure schools and academies across Hertfordshire have access to high quality teachers.”
You may also want to watch:
For more about HfL’s recruitment services, visit teachinherts.com
- 1 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Colossal bath makes a splash in Hitchin
- 4 Motorhome and car involved in A505 crash
- 5 Application submitted for electric vehicle charging forecourt off A1(M)
- 6 Have your say on parking restriction plans
- 7 Family plea to save eight-month-old pup Ellie
- 8 Harry in Hitchin? Speculation rises as film crews descend on outdoor pool
- 9 Do you recognise these people?
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus lockdown restrictions still go ahead?