GCSE RESULTS: The Knights Templar, Baldock
THE Knights Templar School in Baldock is celebrating “the best results in the school’s history”.
The percentage of pupils achieving five or more A* to C grades is 80 per cent - a three per cent increase on last year.
Headteacher Andrew Pickering said: “We are absolutely delighted. It’s a brilliant set of results - the best results in the school’s history.
“The staff have worked so hard and a lot of effort has gone into securing such an excellent set of results.”
Those achieving five of more A* to C grades, including English and maths, is 74 per cent.
You may also want to watch:
The highest achiever was Christian Jones with 10 A*s and three As, closely followed by Chris Martin with nine A*s and three As.
Three students achieved eight A*s and two As - Dominic Ayre, Andrew Wild and Andrew Young - and Charlie Chalkley secured eight A*s and one A.
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 4 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 9 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled
- 10 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?