GCSE RESULTS: The Knights Templar, Baldock
THE Knights Templar School in Baldock is celebrating “the best results in the school’s history”.
The percentage of pupils achieving five or more A* to C grades is 80 per cent - a three per cent increase on last year.
Headteacher Andrew Pickering said: “We are absolutely delighted. It’s a brilliant set of results - the best results in the school’s history.
“The staff have worked so hard and a lot of effort has gone into securing such an excellent set of results.”
Those achieving five of more A* to C grades, including English and maths, is 74 per cent.
The highest achiever was Christian Jones with 10 A*s and three As, closely followed by Chris Martin with nine A*s and three As.
Three students achieved eight A*s and two As - Dominic Ayre, Andrew Wild and Andrew Young - and Charlie Chalkley secured eight A*s and one A.
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 9 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
- 10 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service