GCSE results 2015: The Barclay School, Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
Staff and students at The Barclay School in Stevenage are delighted with the continued improvement in virtually all subjects at GCSE and BTEC.
Outgoing headteacher Debbie Upton said: “We are delighted with the tremendous results our students have achieved this year as they are testament to outstanding performances by our students.
“Our staff and students have worked extremely hard and this has paid off. We would also like to thank parents for their fantastic support.”
Notable performers include Bethany Nobbs who achieved 3A*s, 6As and 1B, Migi Jacobs with 2A*s, 7As and 1B grade, Caitlin Sharp who has achieved 4A*s and 5 A grades, Jordan Barber who achieved 3As, 5Bs and 3Cs, Ethan Murrill with 5A*s, 1A and 4B grades, Aaron John who got 3A*s, 5As and 2 Cs and Jade Burroughes 4 A*s and 6 A’s.
Incoming headteacher Jacqui O’Connor, who is starting in September, congratulated Jade Burroughes and Migi Jacobs for the achievements.
The Walkern Road school is holding an open evening on Tuesday, September 15, and invites all prospective students and parents along between 6pm and 9pm.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown