A-LEVEL RESULTS: Knights Templar, Baldock
FIFTEEN students got three or more A* and A grades in their A-levels at Knights Templar school, in what headteacher Andrew Pickering described as a “fantastic day”.
Of those 15, two students got four A* grades - Katherine Dixon who is now off to Jesus College at Cambridge University to study medicine, and Sam Speed who is off to Warwick University to study maths.
An impressive 99.8 per cent of grades at the Baldock school were also A*-E.
Mr Pickering said: “It’s been absolutely fantastic. We’re delighted with this superb set of results.
“The students have done well, worked hard and been well taught by the teachers and supported by their parents. I think the parent have been more relieved than the students themselves!
You may also want to watch:
“We have got a lot of students going to university, in spite of a really tough year, and a significant number of student going into apprenticeships or employment.”
- 1 Devastated wife pays tribute to Stewart Macgregor following e-scooter accident
- 2 Man in 70s arrested following A600 crash
- 3 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 4 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 5 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 6 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 7 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 8 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 9 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 10 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child