A-level results day 2016: St Christopher School, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
The head at Letchworth’s St Christopher School has said he is proud of ‘many, many success stories’ as his students receive their A-level results today.
Top performers include Lili Cox, who achieved two two A*s and a B, Sasha Hammond, who got two A*s and an A, and Fuji Rose, who achieved two A*s and two As.
Head Richard Palmer said: “These results are the culmination of two years’ very hard work. We are all very proud of everyone’s achievements.
“Of course many produced a number of the highest grades possible, like Lili, Sasha and Fuji.
“This is particularly impressive for a school that is not narrowly academically selective and one that welcomes boys and girls from the same family on that basis.
You may also want to watch:
“There are many, many success stories where the student may not have achieved the very highest grades but where they have exceeded their expectations and we are equally proud of them.
“We congratulate all of our pupils and look forward to following the next steps in their education.”
- 1 No further action for teen arrested in connection with Christopher Hewett murder investigation
- 2 Lamb dies after livestock worrying offences in villages
- 3 Assault in Baldock leaves man with cracked eye socket
- 4 Teenager left shaken after robbery in Hitchin
- 5 Restaurant's plans 'will add interest' to streetscene
- 6 9 ways to stay safe while enjoying Stevenage town centre
- 7 June 21: Will lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Stevenage scientist's award for role in new HIV drugs
- 10 Underpass graffiti celebrating Stevenage unveiled