A-level results day 2016: St Christopher School, Letchworth
- Credit: Archant
The head at Letchworth’s St Christopher School has said he is proud of ‘many, many success stories’ as his students receive their A-level results today.
Top performers include Lili Cox, who achieved two two A*s and a B, Sasha Hammond, who got two A*s and an A, and Fuji Rose, who achieved two A*s and two As.
Head Richard Palmer said: “These results are the culmination of two years’ very hard work. We are all very proud of everyone’s achievements.
“Of course many produced a number of the highest grades possible, like Lili, Sasha and Fuji.
“This is particularly impressive for a school that is not narrowly academically selective and one that welcomes boys and girls from the same family on that basis.
“There are many, many success stories where the student may not have achieved the very highest grades but where they have exceeded their expectations and we are equally proud of them.
“We congratulate all of our pupils and look forward to following the next steps in their education.”
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 4 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 5 Butts Close: A monument to medieval Hitchin
- 6 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening
- 7 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 10 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes